I have been so fortunate to have so many people from far and wide open their homes to me whilst I’ve been on the road. Be it for a night or a number of months, I have been welcomed in with open arms time and again. I thought that I would acknowledge each and every one of you who are making this journey possible.
This page is being updated with names and photos as I go along
- Gemma Toovey (Perth)
- Adriane and Arjen Lugtenberg (Sydney)
- The Dorfman family (Melbourne)
- Gianni Ribiero (Brisbane)
- Will Rowntree (Franz Joseph)
- Jules Terea (Auckland)
- Steve Crosdale (Tauranga)
- Thomas Rodda (Rotorua)
- Thomas Brakenrig (Taupo)
- Mason Spencer (Wanganui)
- Sam Browning (Picton)
- Tai Moenoea and Beau Bennett (Nelson)
- Niko Joshi (Queenstown)
A special thank you also goes to the heaps of friendly people in NZ who gave Dobbs and I lifts around the country. Our experiences would’ve been so different without each of you.
- Ilse Raubenheimer (Canggu, Bali)
- Karin van Zyl (Ubud, Bali)
- Jules Laurent-Allard (Hanoi)
Here are some photos of me with my wonderful hosts, and the awesome places that I’ve been privileged to stay at. Hopefully this inspires others to participate in the Couchsurfing community!